Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pinterest

Pinterest is more than just finding new ideas and figuring out how to create them. I have been able to use Pinterest to find actual resources that I can download and share with my team. Some of the things I find are too advanced for my class but would work perfectly in one of my teammates classrooms. It is so easy for me to find something and quickly send her the link to post on her own board.

For example, I found a cause and effect practice sheet that I know my teammate would love. To send this to her I would simply click on the image (shown below) and click the send button. This button gives me many options to share including by pinning it to her board or sending it through email. I select my option and just like that, I have shared a resource with someone in my school (or even in another school).


No comments:

Post a Comment